AIE’s GE course offers a highly effective, contemporary style of English Language Teaching using research-based teaching methods and an exciting textbook and resources proven in the industry. The curriculum uses the very latest ideas about effective teaching to satisfy clients’ expectations of high quality learning and assessment systems. This General English curriculum provides learners with the natural English language skills for starting or further developing a new English-language dimension for their personal, business and cultural purposes. It does this by enabling learners to:
1. Practice listening, speaking, reading and writing to enjoy opportunities to communicate generally at a stage-appropriate level
2. Gain knowledge and skills for successful pronunciation control
3. Adopt effective vocabulary learning strategies
4. Build interactional skills for real-life conversation
5. Build up an individual Learner Portfolio
At AIE we believe that learners should enjoy their learning experience so as to encourage them to continue developing themselves further with the access to cultural resources the English language offers.